If you’re a young leader in the Miami area looking to put a rocket under your career, register for free by May 8 for an extraordinary day of learning on May 15, at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel. I’m MC at “Generation Next”, a leadership track specifically designed for young adults at the biennial P&G Alumni Network Global Conference.
Those lucky enough to get a ticket will be exposed to some of the brightest and most successful minds in business:
- Melanie Healey – Group President, North America, Procter & Gamble
- Chip Bergh – CEO, Levi Strauss
- Bracken Darrell – CEO, Logitech
- Alberto Carvalho – Presidente, Brazil Operations Procter & Gamble
- Gary Briggs – Chief Marketing Officer, Facebook
- Lisa Gevelber – Vice President Marketing, Google
- Monica Sanchez – Practice Leader, Dieste
- Kay Napier – CEO, Arbonne International
- Peter Hempstead – Board Director, World Kitchen
- Kip Knight – President, US Retail Operations H&R Block
- Pat McKay – Partner, ArchPoint Consulting
- Jim Stengel – CEO, The Jim Stengel Company
- Chuck Baker – CEO, Cayenne Technologies
- Anne Sempowski Ward – CEO, Thymes
The program is loaded with everything young leaders need to accelerate down their chosen path – a full day of learning, values, fun and inspiration for Generation Next. It will also be an extraordinary networking opportunity.
If you’re interested you must register in advance. Simply go to eventbrite.com and provide the information asked for. No walk ups will be allowed so please register now.
Registrations will be processed in the order they are received; space is limited so if you want to attend please register as soon as possible.
Gen Next is for go-getters, world changers and winners. As ESPN Coach of the Century Vince Lombardi said: “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”