- Masciaga not Maradona.
- The best restaurant leader in the World.
- At the best restaurant in the World. The Waterside Inn at Bray.
- Subject of Chris Parker’s book ‘The Diego Masciaga Way’ – lessons from the Master of Customer Service.
- Required reading for anyone who services Customers!!!
- Winner of the Maestro Delle Arti Award in June 2016 – the highest honor awarded to Italians for excellence in artistic categories.
Some Diego sound bites.
- Service is about making people feel happy and good.
- Service begins with a genuine smile.
- Service excellence demands absolute commitment and stamina.
- Service is a once in a lifetime opportunity to create a wonderful experience for someone else.
- All in evidence at my birthday dinner at The Waterside last week.