10 Ways to Lead and Inspire a Remote Team.
· Check in on how people are feeling.
· Remind the Team of The Four Agreements.
· Trust your colleagues.
· Start with the Answer and Work Back.
· Be Present. Be Strong. Be Clear. Be Heard.
· Practice the Four C’s – Connect ✶ Communicate ✶ Collaborate ✶ Create.
· Listen actively – with your eyes.
· Focus on things that are achievable. (Manage the Unavoidable. Avoid the Unmanageable.)
· Stay calm and demonstrate hope (optimism grounded in facts).
· Close with a piece of self-care advice for the Team.