I’ve been working with start-ups at the Oxford Foundry and RYSE for a few years now. I’ve seen hundreds of pitch decks from founders to potential investors. My advice:
- A fast game is a good game.
- Keep it simple.
- Start with the answer and work back.
- AIDA – get their Attention, stoke their Interest, fuel their Desire – get them to Act.
- Seven slides. Seven minutes!!
- The Problem
- Our Solution
- Three Reasons why our solution is the best available
- Our Story / Journey so far
- Our Key Challenges
- Our Team
- The Ask