10 Ways to re-invent the office.
· Keep off your screen – that’s what remote work time is for.
· See, Listen, Talk, Laugh and Socialise with your colleagues.
· Take regular breaks.
· Get smart over start/finish times.
· Turn off your notifications – deal with emails at specific times. You’re here to meet!
· Create a ROWE (Results Only Working Environment) – it’s about results – not hours, emails, stress, busyness.
· Do the most important things first – they’ll be the hardest.
· Move around / get outside.
· Keep your meetings down to 30 minutes – stand up for most of that time, start and finish on time, leave phones at the door.
· Stop multi-tasking. Focus ✶ Commitment ✶ Discipline.